Friday, August 10, 2012

GOLD and ORANGE

I was super amazed saw the fireworks at NDP from afar . Super nice and well prepared ... 9th August was marked as singapore's historical days ..  Congratz Singapore for ur 47th bday !

Yesterday i didnt wear white-red .. i instead wore a gold and orange shades .. Its like a gambling wearing this 2 colours together coz might be too bright but in the end i think its not bad ... U can try definitely :)

And for the votes for Lb's OTD contest .. i think i have lost already but it doesnt reduce my passion for fashion :D .. I am seriously in love with fashion since i was in uni .. FYI, i was a nerd during my high school and didn't really care what i wore :D but one day i read a teenage magazine for the first time (seventeen magazine) .. And thats the day , i love all thing about this world ..
Will blog more about my high school time and dig my photos :D

Meanwhile, what do u think of my look?








Top : hervelvetvase; Bottom : hervelvetvase; sandals : newlook ; necklace : LBV


Oh ya before i forget , i would like to say thanks for those who voted for me :D Appreciate it :D

Regards
caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment